Cedar Point is one of the premier amusement parks in the U.S. It’s a popular destination for thrill-seekers and families with kids of all ages. These tips will help you plan your trip and navigate the park on your next big adventure in Sandusky, Ohio.
- Avoid using a paper map and download the Cedar Point app to help guide you through the park. The app has many features including a map of the park just a click away.
- Skip the lines with a Fast Lane pass. It may cost a little more in addition to the admission price, but it is worth the money.
- Enjoy your meal with less crowds by avoiding peak meal times. Try eating lunch and dinner earlier or later than usual. There will be less wait time and fewer people around so you can enjoy your meal.
- Start towards the back of the park and work your way forward. Most people start at the front of the park and work their way to the back of the park. Think about reversing your roller coaster route and you will be able to avoid long lines and crowds.
- Book a reservation at one of Best Western’s properties near Cedar Point and avoid worrying about driving after a long day of riding exciting roller coasters.
- Take a relaxing break at the beach! Cedar Point is located right on the shores of Lake Erie and the view is quite beautiful. Many people take their lunch out to the sand and enjoy a break from the rustle and bustle of the busy theme park.
Are you planning a trip to Cedar Point? There are three Best Western locations within a few miles of Sandusky to ensure that you have a comfortable and convenient stay. Go. Get. Rewarded. when you plan your trip with Best Western Rewards. You’ll receive instant rewards like 10 percent off when you book at bestwestern.com and points that never expire.