Go. Get. Rewarded. means making the most of travel. When you travel with Best Western Rewards your points never expire and can be redeemed for free nights, travel, gift cards and more. Here are a few ideas for how you can get more out of your next getaway. Plan a trip to Colonial Williamsburg and get rewarded.
Colonial Williamsburg is located in Virginia about three hours from Washington, D.C. The small town is rich with American history and a great place to visit with the family. Here are a few places you must GO while you’re there:
- Duke of Gloucester Street (DOG Street)
- Jamestown Settlement
- Yorktown Battlefield
- Colonial Parkway
- College of William & Mary
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Colonial Williamsburg is a vibrant and historic area full of museums and battlefields from the Revolutionary War. Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown form the “Historic Triangle” where visitors have many opportunities to take photos, buy fun gifts from the colonial era and enjoy amazing food. Whatever you GET – Colonial Williamsburg has a little something for everyone!
- Take a selfie with a historical reenactor
- Order a delicious sandwich from Cheese Shop (don’t forget the house dressing!)
- Wear a handmade bonnet on Duke of Gloucester Street
- Enjoy the Colonial Williamsburg Fifes and Drums performers
- Ride a roller coaster at Busch Gardens
Traveling with Best Western makes your trip so much more rewarding. With perks like breakfast, free Wi-Fi and more, your educational and exciting trip to Williamsburg is even better than you imagined. On top of those amazing perks, Best Western Rewards members get instantly rewarded with amazing promotions, discounts and points for every stay. Explore all the ways that you can Go. Get. Rewarded. at bestwesternrewards.com.