August 6 2008 by Karla Henriquez
Every year great travel publications and travel writers write up a list of the best sights to see and experience. With the launch of this new blog, we couldn't resist and came up with a list of our own. Here is our MUST SEE TRAVEL SIGHTS in NORTH AMERICA (to start, because taking on the whole world is a bit ambitious for our first round of posts). Here's what's top on our list, in no particular order, submit your own list and we will expand it over the next few weeks.
- Golden Gate Bridge and Bay in San Francisco
- The Grand Canyon in Arizona
- Jenny Lake in Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- The Statue of Liberty and Manhattan Skyline in New York City
- Three Sister Mountains near Canmore, Alberta - Canada
- Na Pali Coast in Kauai, Hawaii
- Tulum Ruins, Mayan Ruins in Quintana Roo, Mexico
- St. Louis Arch and the Mighty Mississippi in St. Louis, Missouri
- Big Sur Coast line in Southern California
- Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming
- Grafton, Vermont
- Sea of Cortez, Baja California, Mexico
What else should be included on the list? Let us know.