Driving can be uneventful and tedious, but with the right business podcasts, you can spice up your daily commute. Make the best use of your time of the road by listening to material that can help boost your brain power. The next time you are commuting or traveling, listen to one of the podcasts below to get inspired.
- Entrepreneur on Fire – Developed by John Lee Dumas, this award-winning podcast is designed to answer the hard-hitting questions that every entrepreneur has at one point in their journey.
- The Tim Ferriss Show – Tim Ferriss uses his podcast to interview successful business men and women. Some of his best interviews are with Silicon Valley investors like Marc Andreessen and Chris Sacca. Ferriss lays out the fundamentals of success in the business world.
- Girlboss Radio – This podcast is about dynamic and successful women in the business world. Sophia Amoruso, founder of NastyGal, made a splash with her business memoir #GIRLBOSS in 2014 and is now continuing that wave with Girlboss Radio.
- Duct Tape Marketing – John Jantsch fuses together sales and marketing tips to create an intriguing podcast designed to help all business professionals. The length of his podcast varies depending on the subject, so there is an episode for short and long driving trips.
- The Broad Experience – Ashley Milne-Tyte, a British public radio reporter and writer, developed The Broad Experience to delve into the deeper issues around business and work. She digs into questions that make you think about how men and women work together in business. Some of her most famous podcast topics include: starting your own business, women working for free, and authenticity versus conformity.
- What Great Bosses Know – This podcast focuses on management for those who aspire to attain a management role one day. Jill Geisler – a leadership, management, and news media expert – publishes a podcast about twice a month that teaches important management skills and how to inspire employees to reach their full potential.
- The School of Greatness – Entrepreneur and New York Times bestselling author Lewis Howes is the host of this engaging podcast. The School of Greatness is a favorite for listeners because Howes is a fantastic inspiration. He not only interviews amazing business executives and entrepreneurs, but he is great at motivating his listeners to achieve their wildest goals.
Brighten up your work travel and engage with some of these podcasts to make the drive go by faster. If you are traveling overnight, stop at one of the thousands of Best Western Hotels & Resorts dotting the U.S. and Canada. Don’t forget, AAA/CAA members get even more benefits as a Best Western Rewards member, including discounts like 10 percent or more on hotel rooms.